Robert Half International Office Assistant in Mountain View, California
Robert Half Strategic Accounts is actively seeking a front desk receptionist located in Mountain view! This is a great step to get your foot in the door with a large company as well as building your administrative skills!
If you are interested please see the description and requirements down below!
Answer phones in a professional manner and route calls accordingly.
• Greet visitors, customers, vendors and employees in a professional, friendly manner.
Contact the person they are meeting to advise that their guest has arrived.
Ensure that all visitors are greeted and asked where they are going.
Be accommodating to visitors and provide information when they request assistance for taxis, directions to an outside building (e.g., hotels, restaurants or shopping).
Maintain visitor log book - ensure visitors sign-in and sign-out.
• This is an entirely office-based role Monday through Friday. Position will be seated in the reception area, which should not be left unattended for long periods of time except when completing other duties.
• Schedule conference rooms - setup and maintain tidiness (e.g., chairs pushed in, wipe down and clear tables, whiteboards, etc., replenish markers and supplies).
Prepare and provide assistance for Client meetings as needed
Set up reception and catering
Print and bind materials
Be available for wayfinding and phone / A/V / meeting room technology support
• Order office supplies/materials for the office
place order on internal Oracle system
check packing slip to ensure delivery is complete
distribute items or call employee to advise that supplies have arrived
maintain inventory and stock supply areas in designated areas.
• Provide Mail and Package Support
Create Fedex and mail slips and packaging, as requested
Drop off mail and Fedex to designated drop-off locations
Deliver incoming mail and packages to recipients
• Maintain kitchen areas and ensure they are neat and supplies are adequate.
Order, stock and maintain coffee and break room / kitchen supplies
• Check printers to make sure that they are in good working condition. Report problems as they arise, order toner, assist BT with local troubleshooting etc., keep stocked with paper and toner
• Coordinate with BT for local technology-related issues such as server room, network outages etc.
• Space Planning - Assist with new hire onboarding processes. Add names to the distribution lists.
Print and install name / room signage
Set up phone extensions and voicemail in coordination with BT.
Prepare desks and workstations for new hires and relocations
If you meet the requirements of this position and are interested in being considered, then please send your resume to Chelsea.Rouppet@roberthalf.com.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.00 - $19.00 / Hourly
Location: Mountain View, CA
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00423-9502463977
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative