Lowe's Sr Analyst-Digital Brand Advocate in Mooresville, North Carolina
Please note, the ideal candidate for this role will need to be located in a commutable distance from our corporate office in Mooresville, NC or be open to relocation, as eligible.
The Sr Analyst-Digital Brand Advocate will work with strategic suppliers and Online Merchants to optimize brand focused, online customer experiences on Lowes.com. The Sr Analyst, will build strong business relationships with suppliers to analyze and improve online sales, traffic and conversion through identifying and improving product assortment, online content, browse behavior, promotions, fulfillment, inventory and returns. This role will ensure that existing, new and promotional items are optimized and offer support when suppliers need help with online/system troubleshooting. They will also be responsible for understanding customer behavior, building strategic plans and leading presentations with supplier and merchandising partners to gain alignment on planned initiatives. They will support Omni-Channel retail strategies and partner with cross-functional leadership to identify process improvement opportunities that will optimize effectiveness leading to brand renewal and growth.
• Analyze key performance indicators to identify opportunities to improve the online experience and drive conversion
• Leverage inputs from CSAT, reviews and Q&A to continuously improve the overall customer experience for assigned brand(s)
• Act as the subject matter expert for the supported brand(s) assortment and strategy
• Primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and brand performance.
• Build and lead presentations with suppliers and merchants to support strategic plans and analyze execution.
• Provide accurate reporting and insights across the digital channel related to content, product information, assortment and competitive gaps/opportunities
• Effectively improve conversion and basket by leveraging data to optimize cross-sell, up-sell and bundling strategies
• Create project plans and align with merchandising and supplier to drive execution.
• Analyze competitive data to provide SKU and pricing optimization recommendations
• Utilize knowledge of the shopping funnel and site technologies to optimize the search and browse experience for assigned brand(s)
• Work closely with content management to both optimize premium content for assigned brand(s) as well as prioritize execution to maximize returns
• Serve as a mentor for less experienced Analysts
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, marketing, finance, statistics or related field
4-5 years experience in E-commerce/digital/Retail Merchandising, Digital Marketing or Vendor Management
Proven experience with major consumer brands and how to support/ differentiate them in the digital space
Masters Degree in Business, marketing, finance, statistics or related field
Experience in optimizing flexible fulfillment models with a multi-channel retailer
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 17 million customer transactions a week in the U.S. With total fiscal year 2022 sales of over $97 billion, approximately $92 billion of sales were generated in the U.S., where Lowe's operates over 1,700 home improvement stores and employs approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.