CAE USA INC Training Scheduling Specialist in Montreal (St. Laurent), Canada
Role and Responsibilities
CAE is a high technology company providing training and operational support solutions in civil aviation, defence and security and healthcare markets.
Our mission is to lead at the frontier of digital immersion with high-tech training and operational support solutions to make the world a safer place.
Our TMC Solutions division designs and develops cloud-based applications to optimize the training compliancy and efficacy management for the aviation industry.
The role we are offering you:
The business analyst acts as a subject matter expert and works closely with customers to ensure they're receiving the solutions and support needed to optimize their experience.
It includes analysing the customer requirements during the presale phase and guiding them during the onboarding and operations.
The business analyst has a deep understanding of the Training Scheduling domain as well as system capabilities and strong communication skills to collaborate with the customers, product and front-end teams.
The business analyst is responsible for:
· Support end-to-end product strategy, defined by Product manager, by helping to define solution value through focusing on customer pain points and market landscape.
· Provide recommendations that translate product vision into technology that is functionally and financially feasible.
· Draw on domain expertise to help customers address their business challenges through an appropriate combination of best usage of CAE products and process change.
· Assess the customer requirements during the buying selection phase
· Create and deliver documentation for requirement-related work, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups, data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, etc.
· Perform current and future state analysis of existing products as required.
· Guide and train the customer during their onboarding phase and ad hoc operation support.
· Manage product development/enhancement process and change control and adhere to the process established, including ensuring backlog captures dependencies with vendors and other parallel work.
· Facilitate product development/enhancement sessions and support sprint and release plans with key stakeholders to define timely and quality solutions
· Support shared understanding of User Stories across the team
· Assess competitor products to analyze and summarize industry information and trends as required.
· Other related tasks as required.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent level of airline experience
· 2+ years experience in airline Crew Training Scheduling
· Prior experience in planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements
· Ability to work on multiple systems to streamline information flow and data management
· Strong knowledge of the Agile Methodology
· Knowledge of CX Thinking and Customer Journey concepts
· Ability to effectively interface with all key stakeholder
· Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills
· Strong presentation skills and professional demeanor
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Experience using Jira Service management and Azure Devops is an asset
· Flexible work hours and flexible work program
· Safe and responsive pandemic protocols
· Flexible benefits including optional Defined Benefits Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Group RRSP
· Friendly and collaborative work environment
· Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
With over 13,000 employees in more than 40 countries, CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. To learn more: www.cae.com.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
At CAE, we equip people in critical roles with the expertise and solutions to create a safer world. As a technology company, we digitalize the physical world, deploying simulation training and critical operations support solutions. Above all else, we empower pilots, airlines, defence and security forces, and healthcare practitioners to perform at their best every day and when the stakes are the highest. Around the globe, we’re everywhere customers need us to be with more than 13,000 employees in more than 200 sites and training locations in over 40 countries. CAE represents 75 years of industry firsts—the highest-fidelity flight and mission simulators, surgical manikins, and personalized training programs powered by artificial intelligence. We’re investing our time and resources into building the next generation of cutting-edge, digitally immersive training and critical operations solutions while keeping positive environmental, social and governance (ESG) impact at the core of our mission. Today and tomorrow, we’ll make sure our customers are ready for the moments that matter.