ACCESS PT AccessPT - Physical Therapist in Montgomery in Montgomery, New York
Join the ACCESS PT team where you are more than an employee, you are family!
$5,000 Relocation Bonus offered for this position in Montgomery, NY
ACCESS PT is a family and PT owned and operated company whose leaders are active in the company and physical therapy profession. ACCESS PT has grown to more then 55+ clinics across 4 states and we are committed to continuous expansion and growth.
We are proud to have been named one of the “Best Companies to Work For” year after year and have recently been awarded Employer of Choice by Best Companies Group!
Visit us at www.accessptw.com
At AccessPT you will experience the following:
• Career path/ladder for those who are interested in leadership or continued educational growth.
• Generous paid-time off – 120 hours plus 6 paid holidays with opportunity for increased PTO after the 5th year of employment
• Team bonding experiences each quarter.
• Unlimited access to CEUs through Medbridge subscription
• In person Access Sponsored PT, CEU courses
• $1,000 of additional CEU allowance each year to use on topics you’re passionate about
• Leadership Development Program
• Certificate in Advanced Orthopedic Physical Therapy through University of Hartford – hybrid residency program to become a certified orthopedic manual therapist or become a board-certified orthopedic clinical specialist.
• Reimbursement for specialty physical therapist certifications upon passing exam
• Opportunity to mentor students as a Clinical Instructor which add to your CEU allowance bank
• Health/Vision/Dental/Disability Insurance
• 401K Plan – company matches up to 3%
• 50% reimbursement of APTA membership dues
• $5,000 Relocation Bonus!
Montgomery, NY, located in Orange County, just 2 hours from NYC, is one of the best places to live in New York state. The town has an A+ rating for crime, with above average schools. Most residents own their home and enjoy the many restaurants and recreational opportunities offered throughout the Hudson Valley.
Physical Therapist Position Requirements:
• Physical therapist, current or pending, license in State of NY
• Degree in physical therapy from accredited physical therapy program
• Excellent communication skills
• Authorization to work in the US – will assist with H1 visa transfer & green card application
• Interest in Manual Therapy, Sports Injuries Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, and a plus.
Come Grow with us! Less than 3 minutes to apply!
AccessPT provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.