Robert Half International Accounting Assistant in Mishawaka, Indiana
Robert Half Direct is working with a Title company seeking an Accounting Assistant to provide clerical accounting support for their Administrative Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Process all accounts payable
· Reconcile company credit cards monthly
· Review and Update Vendor W-9’s
· Create, manipulate and distribute month end reports using Microsoft Excel
· Handle weekly deposits
· Assist the Controller in various accounting tasks
· Backup for other Administrative roles as needed
· Understand Accounting Principles, including accruals
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate degree is required.
· Ability to complete time sensitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
· Experience in QuickBooks and Concur
· Critical Thinking
· Strong Attention to Detail
· Complex Problem Solving
· Workflow Management
· Computer/Office Equipment Skills including fax machine, printer/copier, scanner
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Mishawaka, IN
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502462631
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance