Robert Half International Collections Specialist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Robert Half Accountemps is actively seeking a talented Collections Assistant for an established and reputable company in the Minneapolis area. This role requires a candidate able to multitask efficiently and in a timely manner, able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, and must be highly motivated.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Input and review credit application
• Performing credit checks, reviews, and request for customers
• Drafting correspondence and company communication
• Recording and entering customer data into electronic databases
• Answering general credit inquiries
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
• Self-starter and can work well independently with low levels of maintenance
• Strong customer focus with a friendly demeanor
• Bachelor's degree (preferred)
• Industry experience (preferred)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02303-9502862592
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance