Aston Carter Procurement Specialist (Miami, FL) in Miami, Florida
Procurement experience needed (1-2 years)
• Support operations for the purchasing process primarily requisitioning and ordering
• Expedite inventory and direct charge purchase orders for multiple ships as required and in accordance with purchasing procedures
• Performs sourcing activities and gets quotes on all Hotel items for POs under $10,000 for assigned vessels
• Ensure all requisitions are compliant with the company’s policies
• Ensure the items and prices are accurately listed in the PO
• Ensuring all PO’s are received by vessel
• Work with the Sourcing team(s) and suppliers to get quotes on new items
• Process POs; Ensure all necessary approvals are documented and the orders are placed and shipments delivered on time
• Serve as the help desk for users relating to the purchasing tools employed
• Coordinate processes with the accounts payable function to facilitate enforcement of established policies
• Regularly meet with Buyers - Seek ongoing direction, coaching and support as required
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.