Cano Health Community Outreach Rep in Miami, Florida
At Cano Health, our culture is a “family of families”, growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients, communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish together.
Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn’t just offer a job, it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit of health & wellness excellence.
Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
The Community Outreach Representative is Cano’s representative in the community, and it is responsible for achieving goals and improving Cano’s enrollment growth objectives. Works closely with the member engagement and marketing department to plan, implement, and connects with the community and regions surrounding our medical centers.
• Collaborates with the community outreach program coordinator and others to plan, implement, and evaluate community activities and events.
• Works closely with other team members and management to develop/maintain/deepen relationships with key business leaders, community-based organizations and providers, ensuring all efforts are directed towards building Medicare, Medicaid, and the Marketplace membership. Effectively moves relationships through the “enrollment” pipeline.
• Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by management.
• Schedules, coordinates & participates in enrollment events, encourages key partners to participate, and assists where feasible.
• Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
• Assists with all incoming calls and assist perspective members or members with health access related questions.
• Identify partnerships with key sponsorship opportunities and provide justification to determine Cano's participation.
• Responsible for managing their own daily schedule in alignment with department Goals and Initiatives as assigned by region.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Min. 3 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
• Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills.
• Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
Cano Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Requisition ID: 2022-4244
External Company URL: canohealth.com
Street: 9725 Northwest 117th Avenue