Rose International INC Software Engineer in Menlo Park, California
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 300233
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Desired Skill Set:
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Software Engineer, Tools
Location: Menlo Park,CA
Duration: 12 months
Help build and maintain various tools that are key to managing backend services running on the Client Video infrastructure. The main project would be to help with a large performant React based UI that interacts with various different data sources that will ultimately change the way services are managed and will drastically improve developer efficiency and keep the service owners better informed.
• Collaborate with software engineers to deliver compelling internal-facing web-based UI tools to enhance productivity of engineers.
• Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
• Work closely with engineers on the team to ensure project is being executed efficiently and meeting time and impact goals.
• Engage with engineers in discussions about product and interaction design.
• 2+ years of experience working with open-source data visualization and charting frameworks such as D3.js and highcharts
• Experience working with React/Angular and PHP/Hack.
• Familiarity with web-based UI design principles and responsive design.
• Experience building intuitive tools without working closely with a designer
Education: • BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)