Robert Half Database Developer in Memphis, Tennessee
Robert Half Technology is looking for an experienced database developer with a strong SQL Server background. In this role, you'll be working to design, build and develop a new server with the right database architecture. If you consider yourself an authority on writing SQL code and love developing new systems, this may be the position for you.
What you get to do every single day
· Design, code, and implement a SQL server for database management
· Generate a database schema based on application related function and type of the data
· Import existing data into the database
· Build a method for storing future database data
· Ensure internal quality control of data imported and ongoing analysis of data integrity
· Ensure security and integrity of the database including scheduled backups
· Provide documentation and training to database administrator. Provide training to other users as necessary
What you bring to the role
· B.S degree or above in computer science or engineering with 2+ years working as a database developer or a related role
· Strong SQL expertise. You can write a query to do almost anything
· Knowledge and know-how to fix potential issues, and experience with industry standards for database operations
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.