Landmark Health MongoDB Database Engineer (Telecommute) in Maryland
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them and provide 24/7 urgent care to patients. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
Our model is finding success throughout the country; we are now the nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group. Landmark operations are supported by the Information Technology team, which includes teams in the US and India and is broken down into various teams including Application Development, Infrastructure, Data Governance, Product teams, among others.
MongoDB Database Engineer will work on the Landmark database environment to define and execute best practices on database operations, installation, configuration and regular maintenance. Will work closely with application & data engineering, infrastructure and security teams.
Opportunity is Full Time Telecommute
• Define, enforce and validate best practices of query writing, index creation and tuning the schema.
• Retrospectively analyze production queries and recommend changes required.
• Engage in SDLC, validate and suggest each database interaction on a prospective basis.
• Review current underlying infrastructure and recommend revamp required if any to accommodate scale.
• Setup and configure MongoDB instances in lower environments.
• Actively monitor production environment, escalate and engage management when required.
• Implement, maintain and monitor Ops manager in production and lower environments
• Setup and configure various query analysis tools and use the tools to tune the system
• Using C# MongoDB libraries define a process for connecting and integrating data between other RDMS
• Provide after hours and on-call support
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in MongoDB and managing a large production environment.
• Experience in using Ops manager
• Experience in using C# libraries to perform various database operations
• Experience in best practices and query writing
• Experience in various index creation and able to analyze ‘explain plan’ outputs
• Experience in MongoDB schema design
• Experience in Sharding
Job Locations US-MD | US-AR | US-CA | US-CT | US-GA | US-KS | US-KY | US-LA | US-MS | US-MA | US-NJ | ...
Posted Date 1 week ago (6/10/2021 1:04 PM)
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2021-5540
Remote Classification Virtual Continuous