University of Southern California Associate Director of Finance - General Accounting - Full Time 8 Hour Days in Los Angeles, California
Associate Director of Finance - General Accounting - Full Time 8 Hour DaysApplyKeck Hospital - Office of Finance - AdministrationLos Angeles, California
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or Bachelors in Business, Economics, or Commerce, with major/emphasis in Accounting and active CPA license.
· At least 4-8 years big 4 audit experience in the healthcare, higher education and academic medical center environment
· Proficient in GAAP and healthcare financial accounting/reporting consolidation processes
· Deep understanding of healthcare accounting and business processes, including finance, quantitative analysis, financial analysis, healthcare economics, information systems, and process improvement
· Experience with change management within a culture of growth.
· Strong financial, IT and analytical skills coupled with operational focus
· Deep proficiency and understanding in the evaluation of revenue cycle estimates
· Experience in consolidation models and review of financial reporting deliverables (i.e. annual reports)
· Experience in evaluating and documenting complex accounting matters
· Experience in facilitating job evaluations and feedback sessions
· Proficiency with Microsoft office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
CPA active license
Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
The Assistant Director of Finance, USC Hospitals position will work with various fiscal and operational functions within the accounting/finance departments of Keck Medical Center of USC to provide strategic and business leadership in directing a shared services finance organization and leading process transformation. This position will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Keck Medical Center of USC accounting/finance team and developing and implementing process best practices to ensure quality and timely financial reporting and analysis. This will include the development and management of a financial/data analysis, and overseeing the analysis of critical financial estimates including modeling in addition to the day-to-day accounting functions.
REQ20067513 Posted Date: 11/08/2018