Robert Half International Recruiter in Long Beach, California
• Oversee the entire Retail recruitment process for all stores
• Develop creative sourcing and recruiting strategies
• Manage postings and content for open positions
• Proactively source / network for qualified passive candidates
• Manage interview process inclusive of: selection/screening of candidates, interviewing, scheduling, assessments and follow up
• Generate status reports and candidate summaries for Management
• Conduct reference checks
• Partner with HR to ensure a smooth on-boarding process
• Serve as the single point of contact with hiring managers and human resources, including negotiations, collaboration on position requirements, market trends and compensation packages.
• Gain indepth knowledge of community in which the store will serve
Skills and Requirements
• Proven track record in sourcing and recruiting top performing talent in Retail at all levels.
• Excellent skills in developing relationships with human resources and hiring managers.
• Interact with hiring managers to ensure the sourcing and recruiting process is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible with absolutely the best candidate hired.
• Skilled at managing multiple projects, anticipating needs and meeting tight deadlines.
• Recognized leader in developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
• Proficient in using a variety of candidate assessment tools and Applicant Tracking Systems
Must have 5+ years of retail recruiter experience
Must be open to contract positions
If interested and qualified for this position, please email mackenzie.dickins@officeteam with an updated resume.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 / Hourly
Location: Long Beach, CA
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00080-9502462746
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative