L3Harris Multi Discipline Assembler II - 2nd Shift in Londonderry, New Hampshire
Job Title – Multi Discipline Assembler II - 2nd Shift
Job Code: CS20210305-60654
Job Location – USA-NH-Londonderry
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Able to follow and comply with documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
• Assembles mechanical, optical or electrical components and subassemblies following specified work instructions and procedures to ensure finished product meets established operational, quality, and cosmetic requirements.
• Ability to complete assembly of complex, small, assemblies with a high level of quality and efficiency.
• Assembles parts primarily using soldering techniques
• Ability to complete assembly and soldering work with use of a microscope as required
• Continuously performs visual inspections of materials for defects and conducts any range of functional tests and cleaning at prescribed intervals to ensure proper operation of various components during assembly.
• Reports deviations from standard to appropriate resource for review, instruction and authorization and conducts quality inspection at specified intervals
• Performs accurate data and record keeping
• Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
• Applies basic math skills to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform these operations using units of weight, measurement, volume, and distance
• Ability to work with RTV, epoxy, and other bonds/adhesives
• Cultivates a culture that assures effective cross functional team work
• Performs job duties in a manner that complies with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures
• Demonstrates ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values
• Consistently at work and on-time
• Participates in meetings and working groups to solve problems, communicate issues, obtain approvals, and maintains specific level of knowledge pertaining to new requirements or policies
• All other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED
• Current or recent IPC J-STD-001 Solder certification required with moderate to advanced experience soldering in a manufacturing environment
• 2-4+ years assembly/manufacturing experience
• Moderate to advanced soldering with certification
$1,500 Sign on Bonus with 2nd Shift
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.