Comcast Node Split Coordinator, Residential Construction in Livermore, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for making sure all residential construction jobs follow the process flow set by division and all timelines are met, while maintaining data integrity within Job Tracking. Reviews and monitors all residential construction jobs from creation to completion ensuring all actions are completed in a timely manner, all required documentation is provided and milestone are set. Responsible for planning and assisting in the development, Implementation, and support of new processes within Job Tracking. Maintains the integrity of the database while supporting the company's vision to continue to expand the business within our markets. Analyzes system data and reports in order to meet the needs of the system. Monitors all data output to assure validity to the user, as well as integrity of the database. Interfaces with other departments to determine needs and produce results to increase efficiencies. Assists other departments by utilizing Job Tracking to help improve efficiencies. Documents process and provides recommendations for improvements to management and takes ownership of small-medium scale projects, using resources and tools effectively.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Reports to Residential Construction Manager
- Create and Monitor all Residential Construction jobs within Job Tracking (Polaris).
- Work with all groups within Job Tracking to ensure all actions area completed within their SLAs.
- Monitor the division fallout report to ensure jobs are following the process set by Division.
- Work with venders to ensure timelines on construction tasks are met.
- Interpret and analyze reports
-Proactively identify opportunities for improvement, risks, anomalies and growth
- Arrange and participate in meetings to review construction projects.
- Provides administrative support for project completion; assists with project plan in consultation with appropriate participants and coordinates steps to ensure participation of appropriate interested individuals and groups.
- Assists with project status to ensure progress toward completion and required procedural steps are completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Seeks cooperation and input in project assignments; coordinates needed meetings or hearings to gather input and meet procedural requirements.
- Provides status reports to senior management or other management to keep them apprised of progress and any anticipated issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Requires successful completion of Comcast's summer internship program
- Knowledge of Outside Plant (OSP) and Inside Plant (ISP) construction practices and procedures desired
- Needs strong influencing skills and ability to work in matrixed environment
- Intermediate ability with MS Office Suite; Advanced Excel
- Process improvement experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are necessary to interface effectively with management,
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer