Lowe's Lead Receiver in Lincoln, Nebraska
Purpose of Role:
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Lead Receiver/Stocker, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Unloading and stocking merchandise in an accurate and timely manner.
• Following safe lifting procedures while moving and placing merchandise.
The Lead Receiver/Stocker helps provide the right products to our customers by unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, ensures equipment is charged, and keeps the backroom organized. The Lead Receiver/Stocker typically works evenings, overnight, or early mornings to prepare for store opening. Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
• 6 months of Lowe's stocking/receiving experience.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID: 1628823BR
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Store Operations
Department: LWSUSAMerchandising ASM
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location #: 2739
Location Name: Lincoln, NE
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.