Lockheed Martin Aircraft Mechanic 3 in Lemoore, California
Description: Perform Maintenance, Repairs, Launch, and Recovery activities. Ensures aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight. Performs maintenance, inspections, and servicing requirements in accordance with applicable Joint Technical Data (JTD). Preforms Field-Level Modifications and Time Compliance Technical Data (TCTD) maintenance actions. Maintains and updates aircraft records and status. Ability to work in a diverse work culture environment.
”Physical Requirements: Regularly required to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist.
Considered candidates must be capable of working first (1st), second (2nd), or third (3rd) shift(s) dependent on customer needs.
Candidate must be able to deploy to recover, repair and launch aircraft from various locations or aboard ship.
*SECURITY Clearance REQUIRED. Must have an Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to start date AND must maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Requires a minimum of 4 years hands-on aircraft maintenance experience working as a 5 or 7- skill level mechanic discipline in USAF AFSC, Navy NEC, or Marine MOS, and/or equivalent commercial experience.
- F-35 or Fifth Generation aircraft maintenance experience.
- U.S Air Force, U.S. Navy, or U.S. Marine Corps experience
- Thorough understanding of Fighter Aircraft Systems and Operations
- Experience and knowledge of Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS)
- Experience in Portable Maintenance Aid (PMA) activities such as aircraft forms documentation and supply chain management activities.
- Experience in aircraft structure repairs and low observable system maintenance requirements.
- Experience in fighter aircraft crew escape systems (i.e. canopy and ejection seat).
- Experience in fighter weapons loading,
- Knowledgeable of Safety, Tool Control, Foreign Object damage (FOD), Supply, Hazardous Material (HAZMAT), Training Management System (TMS), Quality, and Security programs.
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule environment
- Good communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.