ManTech Web Developer in Laurel, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Web Developer to join our team in the Laurel, MD area. The position is part of a team that provides web page development and design and software development for an organization that is tasked with dissemination of data to various customers within the Intelligence Community.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and product effective communications.
• Analyzing requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy mission requirements.
• Coordinate creation and collections of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
• Following a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
• Designing and developing visually-pleasing content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
• Delivering comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
• Technical Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience or 8 years of total experience
• Understanding of basic concepts, codes less-complex websites using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages.
• Experience in maintaining a functioning user-accessible website.
• Experience in supporting website planning and development
• Experience in writing documentation regarding the website’s technical requirements
• Ability to apply concepts, develops, tests, maintains and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications.
• Experience in a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, HTML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, and databases.
• Experience with some or all of the below technologies:
o Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Current and active TS/SCI with polygraph based upon a SSBI
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.