Aston Carter Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Lansdale, Pennsylvania
• Front Line key customer contact to ensure customer satisfaction, support, and follow-up.
• Order entry, part number interchange, basic technical assistance, expediting, handling of customer complaints and return goods.
• Co-ordinate the resolution of claims and/or open invoices.
• Actively utilize customer interactive sites (portals) as required to ensure accurate up-to-date information and communication with customers.
• Manage the customer portfolio (i.e. Customer Master, basic contract, shipping instructions).
• Act as a liaison between the customer, sales, and manufacturing regarding new, current, and future requirements.
• Initiate and participate in both procedural and systems improvement projects in response to changing customer requirements, to identify, recommend and implement solutions that ensure continuous improvement.
• Visit SKF offices, manufacturing, and customers as required (limited travel).
• Identify and take action against defects in products, services and systems.
• Other project and responsibilities as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Some college or equivalent customer service experience required
• Minimal travel as required.
• Two (2) years business related experience.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Detail orientated with the ability to identify and solve issues.
• Advanced computer skills required. Candidate must be able to work in multiple applications concurrently, often using multiple monitors.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, complex environment with the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Individual needs to possess a positive attitude, be flexible, and have an ability to work well under pressure.
• Bilingual Spanish or French speaking a plus.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.