Deloitte IT Infrastructure - Training Range Engineer (On-Site - Cocoa Beach, FL) in Lake Mary, Florida
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
Consult with client on design, architecture and implementation of cyber solutions.
Engineer, implement, configure and tune IT infrastructure in support of cyber solutions. IT infrastructure includes compute, memory, storage, server hardware, desktop hardware, thin/zero clients, routers, switches, firewalls, IDS, etc.
Automate range scenario deployment leveraging infrastructure, virtualization, custom scripting, development, etc.
Maintain and continuously improve infrastructure deployment for efficiency, resilience, availability and speed.
Research and analyze available technology for integration into environment.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Active Secret security clearance required
• Role requires candidates to be on-site in Colorado Springs, CO.
• 2 years of cyber security experience with emphasis on range development and 2 years of experience with SIEM/IDS/IPS (Elastic Stack, Splunk, HBSS, or equivalent).
• Strong background /familiarity with Windows and Linux command line, networking, traffic analysis and MITRE ATT&CK matrix Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) required.
• Strong background in virtualization software and enumeration. Experience with VMware VSphere, VMware ESXI, or similar products required.
• Background in server configuration
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Previous Security Operations Center experience
• Experience in mobile and endpoint security
• Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.