The LEGO Group Tax Manager (Direct Taxes) in Kladno, Czech Republic
Tax Manager (Direct Taxes)
- Czech Republic, Kladno, Stredocesky
Job ID CZ2932
- Finance & Accounting
Are you a born TAX fan? Do you fancy the international environment and the fresh start of the new things?
Do you like playing with LEGO bricks? We are looking for Tax Expert for our Business Service Operation (BSO) department who will support the EMEA region with 29 EMEA countries in scope.
Direct tax agenda potentially combined with indirect tax agenda as agreed with the manager within the Business Service Operations (BSO) EMEA Tax Operations & Compliance (Tax Ops)
• Coordination and supervision of outsourced tax compliance and assistance with local tax return preparation, data collection and communication with local business function
• Review of income tax estimates and deferred tax calculations
• Reconciliations of tax accounts
• Solving of tax compliance issues and questions
• Preparation and review of direct tax quarterly consolidation package
• Supervision of timely fulfilment of tax obligations (tax filings and payments)
• Identification, recording and communication of tax risks and process improvement opportunities
• Managing tax audits in coordination with Global Strategic Tax & Customs (GSTC) team
• Communication with external advisors on different tax queries
• Review of how the global transfer pricing policy is applied locally
• Development of technical skills of the other Tax Ops team members
• Providing tax expertise in ad hoc projects
• Monitoring of tax legislation
Do you have what it takes?
• University degree focused on Finance/Economy/Accountancy, Tax specialization preferred
• At least 4 years of experience working with tax related matters in advisory companies or international business preferred (indirect/direct tax)
• Experience on supporting SSC or subsidiaries companies
• Experience giving advisory to commercial companies
• Accounting background with ability to apply accounting principles to IFRS
• Experience in tax risk detection and mitigation, tax controls and their documentation
• ACCA or CPA certification is a plus
• SAP knowledge is a plus
• Advanced level of English
• Analytical and detail-oriented person, punctual, pro-active and optimistic approach
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
This position is temporary for 2 years.