The LEGO Group Senior Procurement Specialist – Packaging Materials in Kladno, Czech Republic
Senior Procurement Specialist – Packaging Materials
- Czech Republic, Kladno, Stredocesky
Job ID CZ3026
Our awesome EU Packaging Procurement and External Packing team (responsible for timely delivery of superior quality materials at the lowest cost) is looking for its newest member!
As a Senior Procurement Specialist, you will be focusing on an adequate supply of selected packaging material categories to the EU plants of the LEGO Group.You will be instrumental in driving savings initiatives and develop and implement strategies, operating plans, and contingency plans to meet company objectives with our suppliers and internal customers. What an amazing role, is not it?
• Participating in the development of sourcing strategies and negotiating contract conditions with suppliers
• Leading tender processes end-to-end
• Identifying and leading savings initiatives to meet our Partner for Productivity targets
• Leading supplier development – regular supplier evaluation meetings, project reviews, etc.
• Leading and resolving material quality&service issues together with the Supplier Quality Team
• Providing financial forecasts to internal partners
• Taking active part in different Risk Management Initiatives: implementing action plans to mitigate supply disruption risks, single source plans, sustainability/social responsibility
• Co-executing audit plan along with Supplier Quality team
Play your part in our team succeeding
Procurement EU Pack team supports production sites within EU with packaging materials and services. The whole team is ensuring that purchasing contracts and arrangements are fulfilled in accordance with legal requirements, project requirements and business policies and procedures. Also, the team is ensuring that local procurement practices and strategies are aligned with overall global strategies for relevant categories.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or engineering
• 3+ years of work experience in direct material category – preferably from an international manufacturing company (advantage: experience in project management)
• Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage supplier relationships and internal partners
• Fluent English
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.