HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Surgical Svcs/OR PRN in Kissimmee, Florida
Osceola Regional Medical Centeris a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog, designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency Department in Hunter’s Creek which serves South Orlando
RN OR/Surgical Services under the direction of unit Director and/or Nurse Manager, will provide nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license.
- Current BLS certification thru AHA.
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- Be able to take calls
- Previous OR experience preferred
- Previous experience in acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Surgical Svcs/OR PRN
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01323-12970