CBRE Building Technician in Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
Areas of Interest
Kirkcaldy - Scotland - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a FM Technician (Multi Skilled Fabric) to join the team located in Fife. The successful candidate will Undertake building maintenance tasks (emergency, reactive, planned and corrective) in accordance with required service level agreements and key performance indicators.
· Accountable for completing all maintenance work orders within area of responsibility or discipline to meet all SLA / KPI’s
· Undertake repair and minor works associated with critical, essential and non-essential assets in accordance with relevant Emerge job plans
· Provide support to mechanical & electrical teams to assist with any other maintenance activities when required
· Carry out building fabric maintenance to walls, floors, ceilings and doors
· Carry out minor decoration activities to maintain building image standards
· Carry out / assist with water management tasks including temperature monitoring and system flushing.
· Carry out minor plumbing works involving investigating water leaks and general WC plumbing requirements
· Carry out minor electrical works such as lamp changes / light fitting starter replacements
· Responsible for completing repairs to furniture, small moves and furniture rearrangements
· Responsible for setting up conference rooms layouts & special event requests
· Complete all works in accordance to Emerge Job Plans and be responsible for completing & recording start & finish times for each Work Order.
· Relevant building maintenance / FM experience in a multi-skilled role
· Previous experience of working in a similar building / environment
· Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated
· Flexible in approach to work scheduling
· IPAF Certification
· Strong M&E Background.
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)