Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is actively looking for a bookkeeper or bookkeeper F/C with strong social skills and a collaborative work style.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Develop a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
• Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
• Balance accounts by reconciling entries
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
• BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
• 2+ years related work experience as a bookkeeper
• Experience using accounting software
If interested, please email your resume to Kevin.Kapu@roberthalf.com for consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $51,000.00 - $69,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02680-9502464559
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance