JPMorgan Chase cxLoyalty-Administrative Assistant in Jacksonville, Florida
The Receptionist serves as the first line of contact and communication to the general public and represents cxLoyalty in a positive and professional manner. This position consistently delivers a positive experience by engaging with and taking care of guests, and employees in a prompt, professional and enthusiastic manner.
• Provide general office support
• Greet and welcome clients, visitor's and employees
• Manage main office phone line greets, screen and route callers as appropriate.
• Manages incoming requests. Tactfully handles inquiries and/or refers to appropriate party.
• Relays urgent/key messages in a timely manner, including prioritization of incoming calls and requests.
• Schedule appointments/meetings; maintain department/office files, maintain guest log.
• Performs diversified clerical duties which may include, but are not limited to: typing various correspondence, preparing reports, making copies, completing orders, etc.
• Assists and coordinate site special projects, including being available during events as needed.
• Support Site Administrator as required and complete other administrative duties as needed.
• 2+ year's progressive administrative support experience.
• Office and/or administrative support experience preferred.
• Advanced MS Office skills.
• Strong interpersonal, customer service and proactive problem solving skills.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to successfully prioritize multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
• Successfully demonstrate reliability and time management skills
• Self-directed; ability to make decisions and resolve problems with little supervision.
• Ability to communicate and present a professional interface.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans