Hyatt Bell Attendant - PM in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Bell Attendants are in constant communication with the Front Office and Valet to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch. *
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking.
- Candidate must have open availability including evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time, and be able to lift, push and carry moderate amounts of weight on a consistent basis
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville
Organization: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: JAC001809
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.