Actalent Specimen Accessioner in ITASCA, Illinois
• Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
• Unpack and route specimens to their respective staging areas
• Accurately Identify and label specimens
• Pack and ship specimens to proper testing facilities
• Meet department activity and production goals
Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
• Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
• Resolve and document any problem specimens
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years preferred experience in a fast paced setting
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.