Fairview Health Services Property Manager in Iowa City, Iowa
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Vintage Cooperative of Iowa City is a 53 unit independent Senior Living cooperative community located in northern Iowa City.
The Property Manager is responsible for the administration of all Ownership services and programs to support & enhance the lifestyle desired by the Association. This is a full time position, 72 hours per two week pay period, Monday through Friday.
Work closely with designated accountant from management company to provide accurate accounting procedures for Condominium Association.
Show units as requested, provide tours, initiate financial discussion, ask and answer questions of any prospective Owner. Participate in all marketing meetings, open houses, and any other marketing events.
Collect all receivables and deposit into appropriate accounts.
Supervise all staff and provide annual written performance reviews to include recommendations for salary increases and/or advancement.
Provide support for day to day problem solving strategies and encourage best practices
Maintain open dialogue with standing committees and Board to help facilitate a strong, positive, responsibly run community.
Real Estate license or ability to obtain
3-5 years previous experience in similar environment
Previous supervisory experience with staff
Project management experience
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Job Locations US-IA-Iowa City
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date 1 week ago (12/3/2019 11:35 AM)
Requisition ID 2019-45158
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Professional
Community Vintage Cooperative of Iowa City (Iowa City, IA)
Hours per 2 weeks 72