Danaher Corporation Ecommerce Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care. Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see. If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com. Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Beckman Coulter is recruiting for a Ecommerce Specialist. This is role will be based in Indianapolis, IN.
- Ecommerce Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Manage updates to product information, pricing and content with business unit on beckman.com and online channel partners.
- Updates product content and m``etadata on website to support optimization for feed syndication and SEO efforts.
- Management of Google Merchant Center account and product feed syndicated to AdWords
- Working with digital marketing team to drive revenue and orders through Google Shopping campaigns
- Merchandising product lines to drive ecommerce and additional channel growth of customers
- Coordination of launching punchout capabilities to customers and distributors
- Execution of promotional offers and support for ecommerce and punchout programs
- Reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) for programs and e-business revenue channels
- Provides assistance in technical documentation scoping for projects that drive channel growth and user experience for ecommerce.
- Performs user acceptance testing for code deployments and helps to document issues across the website.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions relative to specific service offerings
- The analyst will help define e-commerce objectives, strategies, and must be able to develop project budgets, monitor costs and provide status reports to leadership.
- A minimum of threeyears of experience in an ecommerce role or website operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications.
- Ideal experience includes working previously for a manufacturer or distributor in an ecommerce or digital role.
- Agile project management skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-motivated, performance and results driven
- Managing product data within PIM or product database.
- Experience with digital analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive online revenue and marketing programs.
- Working with ecommerce shopping engines, preference with Oracle, Magento, or BigCommerce.
- Product feed management with procurement systems, Google Shopping or marketplaces.
- Familiarity of content management systems (CMS), preference with Sitecore or Adobe Experience Manager.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Working knowledge of project management tools, preference with JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience interfacing with creative agencies/vendors.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-IN-Indianapolis
Req ID: BEC014981