Robert Half International Front Desk Coordinator in Huntington Beach, California
We are looking for a super-organized and energetic Front Desk Coordinator to be the face of our office. The front desk coordinator is motivated and process oriented, has excellent customer service skills, and takes great pride in the care of our office and employees.
As a member of our team, your primary focus is to provide ongoing customer service to internal employees, vendors, and visitors to the office. This role will be responsible for various aspects of day-to-day office operations including reception services, internal event support, and other special projects.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
• Providing a warm welcome and support to all guests, employees, and candidates
• Maintain office security and safety by following procedures, issuing visitor badges and notifying employees of visitor arrivals
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail/packages, along with notifying employees of arrival
• Order office supplies
• Provide internal event support as needed
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
• Front desk experience in a fast paced, customer-facing environment
• Excellent written, phone, and face-to-face communication skills
• Demonstrate grit and resourcefulness as well as be very organized
• The ability to build trust with employees and project a positive, professional image
• The ability to think proactively and problem solve
• Work successfully both independently and within a team
1 year of front desk experience
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00350-9502464541
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative