Queen's Health Systems Communications Technologies Analyst I in Honolulu, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilizes an advanced understanding of The Queen’s Health Systems’ (QHS) voice technology, applications, products and services to provide Level 3 technical support to clients via email, phone or in person.
• Diagnoses complex telephone systems, nursecall systems, and various related applications accurately and quickly.
• Leads the facilitation/coordination of decision making and issue resolution with IT resources and vendors in resolving the most difficult IT systems and applications issues.
• Leads root cause analysis on Severity 1 issues.
• Leads the development and delivery of training, best practices, and support policies and procedures for customer support analysts and technicians.
• May supervise and direct work of assigned staff.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: All required, designated by frequency.
• Continuous: seeing, speaking, repetitive arm/hand motions, sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: standing, sitting, walking, finger dexterity, hearing.
• Occasional: stooping/bending, carrying usual weight of 12 pounds, reaching above shoulder level.
• Operates computer equipment and copy machines.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Work schedule includes providing 24 hours/7 days a week support as required.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), or related field; or four (4) years related IT experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
• In addition to the educational requirement, four (4) years end user technology support and repair experience with Cisco VoIP systems, nursecall systems and other fire management and suppression systems, and various other communications related systems.
• Experience to demonstrate:
o Strong problem solving, time management, and interpersonal skills.
o Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical/user issues.
• Prior supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet