Robert Half Collections Specialist in Hauppauge, New York
Robert Half is looking for an experienced collections specialist with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail. If you're interested in building your career as a finance professional as a part of a growing team, contact us today.
Please submit resume or call the team at Hauppauge- Candace Tagliaferri & Lisa Guiliano @631.457.1040
Your responsibilities in this role
· Handle inbound and outbound collections calls
· Lead all billing and reporting activities according to deadlines
· Handle all vendor inquiries
· Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity
· Call on all past due amounts and record all results in the system
· Record all customer payments to the correct reports
Whatwe're looking for
· BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
· 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
· Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
· Experience using accounting software
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.