State Street SSGX: Integration Development, Sr Assoc-3 in Hangzhou, China
SSGX: Developer – Senior Associate
The State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) team is look for qualified individuals with strong experience in ETL and file scheduling-delivering development to work on the requirements of a front office to back office data integrations for large client implementations. The successful candidate must be a quick and dedicate learner, strong communicator, and have a general understanding of the investment industry.
SSGX combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationship with clients. Through information and insights investment analytics, data solutions, and front office tools our goal is to help our clients zero in on the opportunities and actions that will generate the most value for the SSGX front-to-back solution. We offer client solutions and implementation services that give our clients new functional capabilities that help drive efficiencies and new technical capabilities. We offer information, data management, and front-to-back office tools plus analytics to help clients achieve results and manage risk.
SSGX’s Client Solutions and Implementation team in Hangzhou, China is looking for qualified individuals to fill key roles in implementing the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform.
- Work in agile development team to build out custom and standardized interfaces
- Strategize with team to define best path to success in complex and overlapping development projects
- Manage prioritization and communication of development efforts under an agile development framework
- Design / develop reusable integration tools for future client integrations
- Engage and work iteratively with both internal testing teams and client end users to support end to end testing
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
- 2-3 years of experience in IT development with financial applications. Preferably in portfolio management and trading systems
- Familiarity with roles and processes in investment lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of ETL tools (ex: Pentaho Kettle)
- Excellent knowledge of file transfer scheduling systems (ex: Autosys)
- Experience in requirements analysis and system design
Desired Qualifications or Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and orally
- Be a team contributor with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines
- Experience of working in a financial industry and regulatory initiatives
- Must be a creative problem solver with willingness to try new approaches and iterate on efforts
Hangzhou, China based
- Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time