State Street SSGX: Implementation Analyst - Sr Assoc-2 in Hangzhou, China
SSGX: Implementation Analyst - Senior Associate
The State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) team is looking for a qualified analyst with strong analysis, system flows and business and technical analysis skills to execute implementation of the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. The successful candidate must be detail orientated and able to quickly reprioritize tasks.
SSGX combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationship with clients. Through information and insights investment analytics, data solutions, and front office tools our goal is to help our clients zero in on the opportunities and actions that will generate the most value for the SSGX front-to-back solution. We offer client solutions and implementation services that give our clients new functional capabilities that help drive efficiencies and new technical capabilities. We offer information, data management, and front-to-back office tools plus analytics to help clients achieve results and manage risk.
SSGX’s Client Solutions and Implementation team in Hangzhou, China is looking for qualified individuals to fill key roles in implementing the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform.
- This analyst role primary focus is data migration, conversion and platform configuration for converting clients onto State Street’s Front to Back servicing platform
- Work with internal leads to configure platform UX for client-specific workflows
- Serve as on-site client facing support analyst supported by a team of data analysts
- Coordinate collection for the central data hub for collection of source data, account and user profiles and static data for enabling portfolios across the front to back platform
- Document efficient methods and procedures for data collection and handling as part of the conversion process to ensure all client data is protected from security breaches
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices and improve team capabilities to successfully migrate clients
- Become a product and platform SME on State Street’s Front-to-back platform
- Organize and conduct data conversion project status meetings, including communicating status to internal and external stakeholders
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or above. 2+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, data analysis and data collection methods
- English language proficiency
- Prior experience working on client conversions and onboarding projects in the financial industry is a plus
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Expert in MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, globally structured team-based environment
Hangzhou, China Based
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time