Lowe's FT - Installed Sales Coordinator in Hammond, Louisiana
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an Installed Sales Coordinator, this means:
• Assisting customers through the installation process which includes reviewing paperwork and following up after the install.
• Preparing merchandise for installation pickups accurately and on-time.
• Verifying installation permits.
The Installed Sales Coordinator supports the delivery of high-quality and timely installation services for Lowe’s customers. To be successful, this associate must pay attention to details and demonstrate strong organizational, communication, and relationship building skills. Although much of this associate’s time is spent checking systems and reaching out to installers, vendors, and customers, the Installed Sales Coordinator also occasionally preps merchandise for pickup.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
• 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and filing paperwork including invoices.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID: 1877162BR
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Sales
Department: LWSSTRInstalled Sales
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location #: 1070
Location Name: Hammond, LA
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.