Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc Plant Mechanic in Greenwood Village, Colorado
At Haynes Mechanical Systems, we have spent over 45 years building a company that we can be proud of - a company that focuses on working together with our customers to provide solutions to their heating, ventilation and air conditioning needs.
We are a fast growing commercial HVAC, building automation and energy services company. Our culture is one that exemplifies achieving excellence in everything we do. We are collaborative and work towards the best result for our customers. Our culture is based on four ideals: family owned, focus on our associates, dedication to our customers, and continuous improvement.
Standard work days are M-F, with occasional on-call after hours. This position is expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week during periods of high demand periods
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned. Training will be provided for all required duties to ensure the success of each employee:
- Maintain the safe and efficient operation of the central chiller plant and satellite plants.
- Record mechanical equipment readings and ensure accuracy of records kept.
- Perform routine mechanical, electrical, or maintenance activities on equipment including lubrication, inspection, replacement of parts, and plant related work activities
- Utilize the SAP system to keep accurate computerized records of activities, time, and materials required (training provided).
- Participate in safety program, educational opportunities, and job specific training.
- Performs shift expectations on a semi regular basis to cover other team members during vacations, sick days and or emergencies, training provided
- Performs preventative maintenance and completes associated documentation.
- Strong communication skills and electrical trouble shooting skills are required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to troubleshoot HVAC components with built up systems, which may include chiller air handler, pumps, cooling towers, controls systems, air handling systems, refrigeration and controls.
- Universal EPA Certified
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with maintenance of commercial HVAC systems
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider
- Certificate of completion or diploma with an accredited HVAC School or equivalent demonstrated job performance
- Able and willing to work overtime.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: Plant related certification desirable (chiller operations license)
- Experience in a Plant environment preferred working on Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pumps, VFD’s, and Automation Systems.
- Specialized training in the mechanic trades or HVAC field desired
Keyword: Plant Mechanic
From: Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc