KeyBank Mortgage Loan Assistant in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Mortgage Loan AssistantinGreenwood Village, COatKeyBank - Branch
Date Posted: 10/17/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 8000 East Belleview Avenue Greenwood Village, CO
Date Posted: 10/17/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
• Assemble application data, and submit complete package to processing/set up
• Assist in the day to day processing, document tracking and gathering/forwarding of all required documents as it relates to mortgage originations
• Prioritize and route incoming sales calls, as well as any customer correspondence
• Primary liaison with all levels of origination/support staff, Key employees, and any external contacts
• Follows up with clients on missing or supporting documentation needed to complete application
• Provides loan officer/sales manager with sales support for marketing to past clients and COI's, including mailers, flyers and email blitzes
• Prepares presentations, and marketing materials, for meetings and special events
• Maintain Weekly Pipeline calls with support staff, as well as managing to rate lock expirations
• Reviews appraisals, and mortgage loan commitments with loan officers
• Reviews loan amounts, values, and any required outstanding conditions, that are warranted to move the loan to closing
• Ensures movement of loans through pipeline
• Pulls various production reports for monthly review of loan officer, district, and branch goals
• Coordinates meetings and training sessions on behalf of sales manager/loan officer
• Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, Key s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
Minimum of 2 years mortgage sales (MLO) or mortgage processing experience
A working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, TIL regulations, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, RESPA regulations, local and state real estate and finance laws.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
Proficient in sales and service skills; including tele-consulting, prospecting, networking and COI relationship management
Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities with strong organizational skills.
Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
Demonstrated knowledge of purchase lending requirements and documentation
Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established timeframes
High level of integrity and trust; must be a team player with a selfless attitude
Employees in this position are required to comply with all rules and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act). Employees hired or transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction secured by a dwelling. Qualification requirements include but are not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility, character, and general fitness through review of a criminal background check, credit report, and information about any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government jurisdiction.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.