Kelly Services General Laborers in Grand Forks, North Dakota
Don't have years of experience? Not a problem!
Kelly Services is hiring motivated individuals to join our General Labor team in Grand Forks! These positions are Temp-To-Hire, meaning the end goal is long-term, meaningful employment.
Here’s how to apply:
• Apply to this job posting
• Call or text Kelsey at 701-639-6985
Why you should apply:
• Pay starting at $16-$17/hour
• Two shifts to choose from: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
• Employees will work a 2-week rotation, working Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday on Week 1, and Monday, Thursday and Friday on Week 2, and so on.
• Employees enjoy having a 3-day weekend every other week
• Overtime as needed to meet team goals.
What a typical day as a General Laborer looks like:
• The General Laborer will be able to work anywhere necessary to help the plant operate efficiently, offering great cross-training opportunities.
• This position will need to ensure sanitation of equipment and housekeeping of the food production facility.
• Working in a team environment, being able to communicate with co-workers and team leads.
• Overtime requirements in this position are common and may be required to meet operational goals.
This job might be an great fit if you:
• Are able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Are able to push/pull a minimum of 100 pounds
• Have good attendance on the job.
Apply today. With Kelly, finding your next job is easy!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.