BT Reporting & Analytics Manager in Grand Canal Dock, Ireland
Reporting & Analytics Manager
Job Req ID: 6617
Posting Date: 24-Nov-2022
Function: Strategy, Transformation & Business Intelligence
Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland
Salary: Competitive, with benefits
Recruiter: Taiyeba Choudry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hiring Manager: Michelle Finnegan
Career Grade: D
Internal Closing Date: 08/12/2022
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do - and in the people who work here.
We're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we're on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here aboutwhat it's like to work at BT (https://www.btplc.com/Careercentre/lifeatbt/index.htm) .
You will be accountable for delivery of reporting and analysis across a range of activities. This may include specialising within an area. Your output supports decision making for our key stakeholders through quality and actionable insights to deliver a holistic customer view.
Your core duties include:
• You’ll develop strong relationships with colleagues and help them in achieving their goals of improving KPIs
• You’ll develop high quality reporting and analysis, leveraging self-serve wherever possible, and make sure that the data being used is accurate and timely
• You’ll analyse data from multiple sources, including digital and offline sources where needed
• You’ll lead on projects to deliver new reporting and analysis, from requirements capture, to designing the content, output and maintenance
• You’ll maintain quality governance and controls to make sure we produce consistent and accurate analysis
• You’ll focus on process improvement and technology automation to improve our customers’ experience and efficiency
E xperience required:
•Advanced proficiency in Microsoft products, especially Excel (use of macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, Power query, DAX) and access. Business Intelligence and/ or Power Apps certification / experience
• Querying and manipulation with SQL
• Degree in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, computer science, or a related field or a minimum of 3+ years experience in the same role
• Improvement focus: You coach and empower teams to anticipate and analyse obstacles in work processes. You support them to develop solutions and implement ways to improve processes and make things more efficient.
• Measuring effectiveness: You set up key measures to track operational performance for an area. You lead the review, analysis and interpretation of data to generate insights for decision-making.
• BT Pension scheme, minimum 5% Employee contribution, BT contribution 10%
• Purchase discounted BT shares
• Options including childcare vouchers, private healthcare, season ticket loan
• Discounted products including broadband and BT Sport
•Access to 100s of retail discounts including the BT shop
BT have moved to a hybrid working model - you can work from home 2 days per week. This means you’ll be at your contractual location 3 days a week.
What happens next?
This advert closes on 06/12/2022, after which the hiring manager will review all applicants and provide feedback.
Interested? Don’t miss out. Click apply now and submit your details.
Who is the BT Group
We're the leading communications provider with customers in 180 countries. Across the world we enable customer's digital transformations so they can thrive. our focus is simple: be the global provider-of-choice for managed network and IT infrastructure services..