BADLANDS RECOVERY CENTER Licensed Addiction Counselor in GLENDIVE, Montana
- Prefer Montana Licensure as a Licensed Addiction Counselor
- Licensed-eligible applicants will be considered
- Attend client treatment meetings and make reports and recommendations as necessary
- Evaluate individuals to determine chemical dependency programming
- Assist clients in developing individualized programming plans
- Conduct group chemical dependency sessions
- Conduct one-on-one chemical dependency counseling and facilitate classes as needed
- Make referrals to appropriate aftercare providers
- Document all sessions, progress and significant issues in appropriate client files and manage filing thereof
- Complete database updates and maintain in a timely manner all documents, forms and paperwork necessary
Full-time position working 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday; four 10-hour shifts is an option.
Pay is dependent upon experience and qualifications. Benefits generally include: optional health, life and dental insurance for employees and dependents; vacation, sick leave, paid holidays; 401-K Plan; Employee Assistance Plan; and Education Assistance. Benefit eligibility is determined by length of service and employment status.