Kelly Services Alarm Management Technician in Frederick, Maryland
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Alarm Management Technician in Frederick, MD to work a contract assignment of 12 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Alarm Management Technician includes:
Shift and Schedule:
Day Shift, 6 am to 6pm. 2-2-3 rotation, meaning two days on, two days off, three days on, so on so forth.
• 24/7 Alarm management
• Perform rounds (3 buildings): 633, 636, 660
• Perform minor PM’s
Ideal candidates will have experience with alarm management in a manufacturing or operations facility or environment.
• Knowledge of HVAC, refrigeration, boiler, chiller, cooling tower, pumps & drives, and chemical or water pre-treatment equipment operation and maintenance is required.
• Able to assess and repair problems to utility systems in order to prevent impact to Biologics manufacturing operations. Capable of performing multiple trades such as mechanical, pipe-fitting, plumbing or electrical trades.
• Ability to be "on your feet" majority of the day, answering trouble calls, investigating alarms, taking necessary steps to correct alarm conditions, performing daily rounds/log sheets and inspecting operating equipment.
• Able to read, understand and work from Standard Operating Procedures, OEM Manuals, P&ID's, electrical and piping schematics Able to work unsupervised, self-managed, self-starter. Good verbal and written communication skills necessary.
• Detail oriented and able to complete required documentation in a timely and compliant manner, including logbooks, log sheets and work orders.
• Possess a positive attitude and displays a sound work ethic.
Additional Job Functions:
• Use basic hand tools
• Read and record values from equipment instrumentation
• Read Process & Instrumentation Diagrams as well as electronic schematics
• Able to read, write and utilize drawings, mathematics, handbook formulas
• Able to work in a clean room environment
• Possess basic computer skills
• Ability to communicate both orally and written in a clear manner
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but non-involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations minimal supervision.
• Work may be done without established procedures.
Contract assignment, duration 12 months.
Work schedule: Rotating, first shift.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Please email your resume directly to Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com [Reference BH Job #2985524]
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.