Rose International INC Planner in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Position Title: Planner
Position Number: 304041
Location: Foxboro, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Advertising, Digital Media, Marketing, Social Media
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Digital Media Planner
Start Date: 1/21/19
End Date: 1/20/20
Location: Foxboro MA 02035
The Digital Media Planner should have 2-5 years digital or social media experience, be highly organized, and a master at working in fast paced environments. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital media planning (display, mobile, paid social, re-targeting or programmatic) in a B2B environment.
Teamwork, organization and communication skills are paramount. This person will execute digital media strategies flawlessly and on time. Experience with customer acquisition through marketing automation tactics a plus. The Digital Media Planner will assist with campaign launches and optimizations to ensure best in class approach.
• Media Planning: Supports the media strategists in building the plan and executing the media buys.
• Creation of all media tracking, production requests and provides data to the strategist to determine optimization.
• Ad Trafficking: Ensures the timely entry and tracking of production requests with our agency partner.
• Escalates any issues to the media operations team for resolution with the creative team.
• Media Operations: Manages our invoices and works with our finance and media operations team to ensure a transparent and accurate payment process is executed for all media buys.
• Bachelor''s Degree Business Administration or Marketing
• 2 to 5 year''s digital experience with display or social advertising background
• Ability to work independently and within groups
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Excellent communication
• Problem solving
• Media Agency experience a plus#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)