Lockheed Martin QA Engineer Staff (Level 4) in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
QA Engineer Staff (Level 4)
• This position reports to Quality Excellence Manager and is responsible for work product quality and continual assessment of Electronic Mate Assembly System (EMAS) manufacturing product and process yield for Delivery Operations.
• Will lead a team of Quality Engineers in utilizing statistical methods and preventive action methods to evaluate and initiate actions to identify and control sources of variation detrimental to quality, cost, and schedule targets.
• Conduct/coordinate process and product evaluations and assessments.
• Emphasis will be placed on validation of key process capability.
• Scope of responsibility also includes; quality and cost data analysis, lead root cause, corrective and preventive action investigations/ decisions/ validations, variation management actions, supplier quality integration tasks, along with area improvement strategy and planning.
• Responsible and accountable for delivering effective methods and initiating improvements that will drive and improve overall quality performance reducing area defects and Scrap, Rework, Repair cost to minimum as measured and trended by quality diagnostic measurement system.
• Will collaborate with various functions to assure compliance and continuous improvement. Will provide local customer interface.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
Fort Worth, TX
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/aero-fort-worth-texas)
• Demonstrated experience working at all levels of the organization to identify and drive systemic root cause and corrective action utilizing quantitative, qualitative analytical capabilities to communicate and influence others in a concise, data driven manner.
• Root Cause Analysis experience or training.
• Demonstrated skills utilizing structured problem solving.
• Bachelors degree or above in Technical discipline (Engineering, Math, or Science).
• High energy, self-starting, team player who achieves goals.
• Excellent interpersonal skills needed for collaboration, communication, and presentations.
• Leadership and/or project management experience.
• Green Belt or Black Belt, CQE or CMQOE certification.
• Demonstrated quality science expertise in one or more of the following areas: Statistical analysis, statistical process control, sampling, six sigma, FAI, PPAP, PFMEA, Red X, process auditing or validation, root cause analysis and corrective action validations, and supplier quality management.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.