Robert Half Medical Administrator in Fort Worth, Texas
Robert Half has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Medical Administrator looking to expand their career. Do you love building safe work environment? Then this position may be for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This could be the Fort Worth, Texas Medical Administrator position you're looking for, if you're available for a temporary engagement.
Responsibilities The Covid-19 response program associate is responsible for handling Covid-19 reporting and case management by assisting workers impacted by the virus and notifying the relevant parties to ensure that appropriate actions are taken to keep our workforce safe. In this position, the program associate will:
• Maintain confidentiality and adhere to CDC COVID-19 related guidelines and processes.
• Contact workers to confirm information and gather additional data (e.g., potential source of exposure, location of exposure, work location, identification of potential contacts, identify any other household members who are also employees).
• Conduct contact tracing within the employee population to confirm close contacts.
• Manage badge access for active cases and close contacts.
• Set tentative self-isolation/quarantine dates based on CDC guidelines.
• Transfer active cases and close contacts to our Bell Health & Wellness Center or appropriate site point of contact to conduct a medical assessment and schedule testing as needed.
• Notify relevant HR representative of active cases and close contacts to determine with leaders if the worker can work from home and to assist with any concerns about time off, pay, etc.
• Notify EH& S of location of active cases to determine need for decontamination and evaluate need for OSHA reporting.
• Periodically call contacts throughout the self-isolation period to determine if they have become active cases.
• Monitor list of workers being cleared to return to work.
• For workers who are cleared, turn on badge access according to return date. Notify the workers leader and HRBP/ERP of cleared status. Confirm date of return with the worker.
• Document all actions and data in our tracking application as they occur to ensure dashboard and reporting occur in real-time.
• Escalate cases and/or worker situations to Health Services and/or HRBP/ERP as needed.
• Able and willing to work assigned shifts (e.g., 1st shift - early morning/day, 2nd shift - afternoon/evening, 3rd shift - overnight) Sunday through Friday. May be on call on Saturdays or during peak periods (e.g., first two weeks following a holiday) as needed.
• Prior experience as an intake coordinator, medical assistant, customer service representative, HR coordinator, benefits administrator, or related job.
• Minimum 4 years experience as an intake coordinator, medical assistant, customer service representative, HR coordinator, benefits administrator, or related job.
• Experience working with and achieving daily operational targets.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cases simultaneously.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to enter data and manage data quality.
• Knowledge of and familiarity with medical terminology.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Must demonstrate care and concern while still completing work quickly.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, accountability, and sound decision making/judgement.
• Exceptional ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Experience and ability to work independently, in-office and/or virtually.
• Must demonstrate strong collaboration skills.
• Ability and willingness to work evenings and/or weekend shifts as needed. • Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.