AdventHealth Director Practice Operation in Fletcher, North Carolina
Director of Practice Operations AdventHealth Hendersonville
Location Address: 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville, NC
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Administers practice and organizational policies and procedures as directed in a consistent and timely manner. Accountable for the financial performance of the practices he/she oversees.
· Ensures cost-effective, high-quality health care services for patients. Maintains budget expectations and can account for variances to budget.
· Coordinates/assists specific functions and activities of assigned practices including information systems, accounting, human resources, payroll, materials management, engineering and other support services.
· Maintains and compiles statistics for assigned practices, including patient encounter statistics.
· Formulates, develops, and updates general personnel policies and procedures.
· Manages and integrates various functions of physician practices including employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and training.
· Ensures compliance with government laws regulations and Joint Commission standards.
· Evaluates performance of immediate subordinates and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s Degree is required or completion within six months of start date
· Previous management experience in a group practice environment required.
· Experience in medical records, coding and reimbursement required.
· Major in Health or Business Administration preferred
· Courses in Human Resources, Accounting, preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of related experience is preferred
The Director of Practice Operations is responsible for the overall success of assigned medical practices. This individual provides the leadership, direction, administration and coordination of all practice activities except those directly involving professional medical judgment. Responsibilities include the assurance that the supervisors and staff adhere to the Park Ridge Health Pillars, to the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.