Rose International INC Technical Specialist in Flanders, New Jersey
Position Title: Technical Specialist
Position Number: 300190
Location: Flanders, NJ
Desired Skill Set:
Batch, Cloud, Microsoft Office 365, Multitask, SCCM, Windows 10, Windows 7
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
“Whether developing brand new tech or engineering ways to safeguard our innovations – our team is made up of some of the world’s brightest thinkers, dreamers and doers. That’s why we recruit people with more than just a passion for disruptive ideas – they must also have the courage to bring them to life. We believe those ideas can come from anywhere, and when you’re surrounded by teammates who love what they do, you can achieve anything. It’s how we design and implement over 7,600 different inventions around the world each year. We’re making a difference to the world we live in every day. We’ve reduced congestion in cities by 20% by using intelligent real-time traffic data; we’ve built offices using nothing but a 3D printer; we’ve created software that communicates with turbines in the middle of the ocean; and we helped NASA develop the Curiosity rover and land it safely on Mars. By working with like-minded companies around the globe, we can create innovations that contribute to society's success. It’s what inspires our 372,000 employees to come and work together each day. Here is a chance to support one of the world’s largest international companies right here in the United States. Join a winning team delivering cutting edge products and services in multiple industries. This is an opportunity to show what you can bring to the team and gain valuable experience at a renowned company!”
Job Title: IT Technician 2
Location: Flanders, NJ 07836
Duration: 8+ Months
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
· Require 2 - IT Technician (Level 3) contractors for IT migration project (Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration). Image machines, install applications, and transfer data of 1100 machines onsite in Flanders, NJ.
· Complete Win10 Imaging of new PCs using SCCM
· Complete Data transfer of user files via script (Win7 to Win10)
· Complete Application Installations on new Win10 PCs, including knowledge of Office 365 and SCCM Implement settings changes on Win10 PCs
· Knowledge of Cloud Storage tecnhologies (Syncplicity, OneDrive, Druva)
· Update Migration Batch Script as required (DOS Batch / VBS)
· Maintain migration schedules and contact/schedule users for migration as required
· Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)