BrightStar Care Caregiver Weekends in Fayetteville, Arkansas
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
FULL AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * PRN options available * 401(k) * Insurance: * Medical * Dental * Vision
- Free Training
- Free CPR Training
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Free continuing education
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Joint Commission Accreditation We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities Responsibilities* Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping Requirements* Current, valid state certification and in good standing
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- CNA License or 40-hour personal care training
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.