Lockheed Martin Tool Room/Hazmat Lead in Fallon, Nevada
Description: This position will be part of the aircraft maintenance team supporting F-35 operations at NAS Fallon, NV. Performs duties as lead for tool room, supply and hazardous material functions in support of aircraft maintenance activities. Will direct the work of other ICS representatives in the tool room and notify ICS supervisor/manager of any major or recurring problems. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: Tool inspection and inventory, tool check in and out, tool marking and cleaning, monitoring and scheduling equipment calibration, maintaining and controlling spare or broken tools, HAZMAT storage and issue, supply issue/turn in and other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
• Position may require travel
• Position may require extended hours due to mission requirements
• Willingness to work alternate nonstandard/overtime hours as required
• Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be a team player in a customer-oriented environment
• Must possess valid Driver’s License and must be able to pass requirements for operating forklift and delivery trucks
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must possess at minimum Interim Secret Clearance.
• 2 years combined experience in tool room operations, HAZMAT or supply chain management.
• Working knowledge of ALIS
• Possess practical knowledge of supply chain management
• HAZMAT certification
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Forklift certified
• Ability to prepare and ship material
• Knowledge of DOD supply and transportation practices.
• Proficient at Microsoft Office
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.