BrightStar Care Licensed Vocational Nurse-Part Time in Escondido, California
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Escondido employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
- Bereavement pay
- PRN options available
- Time Off Bonus
- Insurance: * Medical
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Confinement
- Short-Term Disability
- Whole Life
Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plans
- Free Training
- Limited/Discounted OR Free Legal Services
- Limited/Discounted OR Free Financial Advice Services
- Gas cards
- OnCall bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- 13 week performance bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- OnCall bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Travel time reimbursement
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process! We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based Responsibilities
Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment Requirements
Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in the state that care is being provided
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance · Strong clinical skills.
· Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.